After you have made your appointment, Premack will send you an email invitation for your GoToMeeting video conference. Keep the email. You need it to join the video conference when the date/time arrives.
Steps to take before your appointment date/time:
BROWSER: Using a Chromium-based browser (like Chrome, Edge, Opera, Brave, etc.)? Great. No download should be necessary! When the date/time for our conference arrives click the link in the email invitation to join the conference.
DESKTOP APP: Prefer to use the Windows or Mac app? Click here to download and install the GoToMeeting app. When the date/time for our conference arrives click the link in the email invitation to join the conference.
ANDROID or iOS: Want to use your smartphone or iPad for the video conference? Click here for the Android GoToMeeting App, or Click here for the iPhone/iPad GoToMeeting app. When the date/time for our conference arrives:
1. Click the link in the email invitation to join the conference.
2. Look for the row of buttons at the bottom of your screen.
3. Tap the camera button to start your camera. It looks like this ---->
4. You will see your image. Tap "share" so Premack can see you.
5. Here is a short youtube video that gives further explanation: click for video
DIAL-IN: We prefer video so we can see each other, but if you can't do video you will (1) dial the phone number in your email invitation at our scheduled date/time, (2) dial the "access code" in your email invitation and hit the # key, (3) hit the # key again when the recording asks if you have an "audio PIN" (there is no audio PIN). That's it. You are connected. Talk into your phone like you would for any other phone call.